Peninsula Hot Springs and Beach Boxes Day Trip
Bathe, relax and unwind at the Peninsula Hot Springs!
Join us for the day as we relax in the Mornington Peninsula’s very own hotsprings, followed by a ride on Arthurs Seat Eagle before stopping at Mornington Peninsulas bathing boxes that is definitely Instagram-worthy.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Entry & Towel at Peninsula Hot Springs
- Ride on Arthurs Seat Eagle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Peninsula Hot Springs
- Entry/Admission - Arthurs Seat Eagle
What's excluded :
- Snacks - Drinks & Snacks are at own expense
- Locker Hire
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peninsula Hot Springs, Springs Lane, Fingal, Victoria 3939 Australia
Kick off the day with an opportunity to relax that is not to be missed! Bathe, relax and unwind at this tranquil oasis of health and wellbeing. The Peninsula Hot Springs are a group of thermal mineral pools complete with reflexology walk, Turkish hamam, sauna, cold plunge pool and not to mention the iconic Hilltop Pool which boasts a 360-degree view of the region. Spend 2 -3 hours relaxing in naturally heated mineral baths.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Arthurs Seat Eagle, 795 Arthurs Seat Rd Summit Station, Arthurs Seat, Victoria 3936 Australia
State-of-the-art gondola fly over the state forest to the highest point of the Mornington Peninsula. The only problem being, you’ll be torn between looking at the breathtaking view across the bay to the city or spotting the wildlife as you soar high above the trees.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bathing Boxes Mornington Peninsula, Esplanade, Mount Martha VIC 3934, Australia
An iconic image of the Mornington’s Peninsula’s Port Phillip Bay, these bathing boxes are the area’s symbol of summer and are a tourist attraction to themselves. We’ll stop for a photo opportunity that is definitely Instagram-worthy where these bathing boxes are set upon the colourful back drop of the crystal blue ocean and a coastline to die for.
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :Mail Exchange Hotel, 688 Bourke St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from these following locations in the Melbourne CBD:o Travelodge Hotel Southbank - 9 Riverside Quay, Southbanko Regent Theatre - 191 Collins St, Melbourneo Her majesty’s Theatre - 219 Exhibition St, Melbourne o Mail Exchange Hotel Southern Cross – 688 Bourke Street. Please let us know your preferred pickup when booking. Pickup time will be advised upon confirmation from supplier.
Return Detail :Mail Exchange Hotel, 688 Bourke St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.