Peninsula State Park E-Bike Tour
Discover the natural beauty of Peninsula State Park on a fun Door County E-bike tour! This tour takes you to one of the most popular state parks in Wisconsin,
The Skyline Road and Sunset trail in Peninsula State Park has the best views of any of the Door County State Parks. Come see for yourself on this Door County ebike tour.
Discover the history of the area and experience the beauty of Peninsula State Park on this ebike tour. We stop at several water views that give you magnificent views of Green Bay and the islands off the shore including Chambers, Horseshoe, and the Strawberry Islands.
The Ebike will carry you effortlessly up and down the hills on our most popular tour. This is the best way to see Peninsula State Park without spending too much time or having to walk too far.
Please purchase direct from our website.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Peninsula State Park, 9462 Shore Rd, Fish Creek, WI 54212-9696
Explore Peninsula State Park with ease on our e-bike tour. You will learn some history of the area, as well as stop at some amazing Instagrammable overlooks of Green Bay waters, Horseshoe Island, and gorgeous Door County Bluffs.
Departure Point :4033 Main St, Fish Creek, WI 54212, USA
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.