Peradeniya to Ella train ride on (Train No: 1001 "Denuwara Menike")
(SKU: LK7A2500E0) Kandy/Peradeniya to Ella train ride is known as one of the most scenic train journeys in the world. We facilitate our clients to book 1st class AC compartment or 2nd class non-AC reserved seats. The train starts its journey from Colombo Fort Railway station and Reaches Kandy by 0850 hrs.The train would reach Ella by 1415 hrs. and the most scenic part of the train journey is from Hatton to Haputale.
During the journey the train goes passing lush greenish tea estates, many tunnels, farming fields, villages, various types of forests etc
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- All taxes & service charges.
- Scenic train ride to Ella from Kandy/Peradeniya Railway Station.
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup & drop-off from/to Kandy or Ella.
- Food or drinks.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- The train starts from Colombo Fort Railway station and Reaches Peradeniya by 0850 hrs & the train would reach Ella by 1416 hrs. and the most scenic part of the train journey is from Hatton to Haputale.
Departure Point :Peradeniya Railway Station, 2040, Peradeniya Rd, Kandy, Sri Lanka
Departure Time :8:50 AM
Return Detail :Ella Railway Station, Wellawaya-Ella-Kumbalwela Highway, Ella, Sri Lanka
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.