Perast - Our Lady of the Rocks island - Kotor private day tour
Pearls of Boka Bay, Perast and Kotor, in 4 hours guided tour including boat to the only artificial island into the Adriatic Sea and its museum and church Our Lady of the Rocks.
We start the tour by driving along the coast of Kotor Bay towards to town of Perast.
After visiting Perast and the famous and only artificially island in the Adriatic sea, Our Lady of the Rocks, we go towards to the old town of Kotor.
In the near vicinity of the Our Lady of the Rocks island which people ascended from the sea, lies Saint George Island (Sveti Djordje), the island of completely different nature and destiny...
Kotor old town is a medieval town with a history dating from over 1000 years B.C.
Montenegro is the beautiful country and you are lucky that you sailed into the port of Kotor especially because you can easily visit almost one-third of the country in only a few hours so if you have some extra time go ahead and ask your guide to show you more in this area.
per adult from
180 to 210 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- License local guide
- Panoramic drive around the bay to the town of Perast
- Short walking tour of Perast town
- Boat ride to the island of Our Lady of the Rocks
- Visiting church and museum on the island
- Walking tour of Kotor old town
- Entry/Admission - Our Lady of the Rocks
- Entry/Admission - Kotor Old City
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Our Lady of the Rocks, Island in Boka Bay, Perast, Kotor Municipality 85336 Montenegro
Visiting the town of Perast and Our LAdy of the Rocks island, including museum and the church on the island. Boat ride included.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kotor Old City, Stari grad, Kotor, Kotor Municipality 85330 Montenegro
Walking tourwithout visiting museums or catedral. Can be change on your request.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Perast, Perast, Kotor Municipality
Perast old town short visit and starting boat ride to the island Our Ladyof the Rocks.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Kotor tours - Mont Travelers - Montenegro day tours & vacation packages, Ulica 1 (istok-zapad), Kotor 85330, Montenegro
The organizer of the tour.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from Kotor municipality, Tivat city, Porto Montenegro and Budva city on the specific address specified by the client. We can organize the tour from other locations for an additional cost.Airports
- Tivat Airport, Tivat Municipality Montenegro
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- COVID-19 safety measures are changed in accordance with the suggestions of the expert national team for the epidemic. Your safety comes first.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.