Perfume Pagoda 1 Day Tour
Perfume Pagoda is 60 km south from Hanoi. This is the biggest pagoda complex in Vietnam, a unique spiritual destination of the Vietnamese people, with many temples from the foot to the top of the mountain. It is a land with harmony between the real and dream. Traveling with Conical Travel to explore Perfume Mountain by waterway a wonderful, peaceful stream will grant you an unforgettable experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- • A/C transfer.
- • Experienced English speaking guide.
- • Meals as stated in the itinerary (L: Lunch)
- • All sightseeing tickets and travel permits.
- • No extra charge after confirmation.
- • 1 way Cable car
- • 24/7 hotline support guaranteed.
- Entry/Admission - Perfume Pagoda
What's excluded :
- • Travel insurance.
- • Beverage.
- • Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenir, etc…
- Tips & Gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Perfume Pagoda, Huong Son My Duc, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Around 8.00 to 8.30, our tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel then transfer to perfume pagoda. Then take 2 hours road trip, we will arrive Ben Duc boat harbor then we take an hour boat trip - rowed by local people on the stream named Yen stream.
We will deeply enjoy the attractive mountain views mirror-image in the crystal water mirror of the stream en route and the nice rice paddies on sides. We get to the main pagoda- cave on the top of the highest mountain in the range by walking up or using cable car (1 way) to visit a beautiful cave in Huong pagoda’s complex.
At 13.30, have local lunch, and then walk to the Thien Tru Pagoda (Heavens Kitchen) for worshiping and breaking. One more time, sitting on bamboo boat 1 hour to come back Yen wharf (around 16.30).
Arrive your hotel around 18:30. End trip!
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Hanoi, Hoàn Kiếm, Hanoi, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all travelers at your hotel in Hanoi
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.