Perfume Pagoda Private Full Day Trip Including 1 way Electric Cable Car
Chua Huong (Perfume pagoda) is located in Huong son (Perfume mountain), about 60 km southwest of Hanoi. A private full day trip to Chua Huong will give you a great chance to:
• Spend the day exploring one of Vietnam's most important religious sites
• Discover why thousands of Vietnamese pilgrims come to pray for health and prosperity
• Glide along scenic waterway and trek up steep mountain path to see the beautiful natural sights
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- All activities mentioned in program
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Perfume Pagoda
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Perfume Pagoda, Huong Son My Duc, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Around 8h30am, you will meet our tour guide and start your trip from our hotel lobby, take a relaxing 2-hour road trip to the Perfume Pagoda, a vast complex of Buddhist temples and shrines built into the limestone Huong Tich mountain.
Around 10h30am, you arrive at Ben Duc boat harbor, then you take one hour trip on a small boat-rowed by local people on the stream named Yen. You can deeply enjoy the attractive mountain views mirror-image in the crystal water mirror of the stream en route.
Getting out of the boat, reward yourself with a delicious Vietnamese lunch at a local restaurant at the foot of the mountain.
After lunch and rest for a bit, you will take the electric cable car up to the main Pagoda - Cave on the top of the highest mountain in the range – which is considered as the most beautiful Cave under South Asia sky. Taking photo & learn about Vietnam history, Buddhism religion before trekking down.
On the way down, you can opt to stop and visit Thien Tru Pagoda. Get down to the foot of the mountain, return to the harbor to board the boat back to the bus. Drive straight back to your hotel in Hanoi. Tour ends around 5pm.
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :1: Hanoi, Hoàn Kiếm, Hanoi, Vietnam
2: Hanoi swan hostel, 31 Lò Sũ, Lý Thái Tổ, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not located in Hanoi Old Quater, please transfer to Hanoi Swan Hostel at No.31 Lo Su street.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.