Perito Moreno Glacier Balconies with boat ride in front of glacier's wall
Go to visit one of the World’s Natural Wonder, the Perito Moreno Glacier which flows down from the Southern Patagonian Icefield, a big sheet of ice, is the third largest glacier area over the world.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bilingual Guide
- Transfer from your hotel in El Calafate
What's excluded :
- National Park Fee. ( around USD 17 payable only in cash and local currency)
- Entry/Admission - Perito Moreno National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Perito Moreno National Park, Perito Moreno Argentina
The tour starts from your hotel in El Calafate. We will pick you up and we will begin a journey of 50 km until the entrance of Los Glaciares National Park, crossing the Patagonian Steppe and enjoying the incredible landscape of the Centinela River Valley, Lake Argentino and The Andes Mountain range. Upon arrival at the National Park entrance, payment is made for the entrance and we will continue the journey for 30 km more, through the Andean-Patagonian Forest. Halfway we will stop at El Mirador de los Suspiros, the first view of the Perito Moreno Glacier and, as the final point of the route, we will arrive at the balconies in front of the Perito Moreno Glacier. There the guide will explain the trails options and we will have several hours to enjoy the visit to this majestic Natural Monument. In this excursion we will have enough time to calmly walk each section of the trails. A schedule and meeting point will be determined to go to the pier to take the one hour boat trip, in front of the Perito Moreno Glacier. During the first 20 minutes of navigation you will be able to observe icebergs as a result of the constant landslides on the front of the glacier. Then the boat approaches a reasonable distance from the South Wall of the Moreno Glacier and stops for a few minutes, allowing we to observe the detachments, take photographs and enjoy a different perspective of the impressive South Wall of the Moreno Glacier. After the navigation we Will return to El Calafate.
Los Glaciares National Park has a restaurant and a snack bar, where you can have lunch enjoying a beautiful view of the glacier. Another option for lunch is to take a lunch box with your food to have lunch on some of the outdoor balconies.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Car seats are available for children from 3 up to 5 years old when requested in advance
- Important: Passport name, number, nationality and date of birth are required at time of booking for all participants
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please bring: warm clothing, camera, sunscreen, comfortable footwear and light refreshments
- Travelers MUST provide a copy/attachment of their children passport if they are under 2 years old
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.