Perito Moreno Glacier from Puerto Natales in Private
We invite you to take the full-day excursion to the Perito Moreno Glacier in Argentina from the city of Puerto Natales.
You can visit the famous Argentine glacier, which is unique because it is always in balance. We will visit the walkways of Los Glaciares National Park, where we will meet face to face with the wall of the glacier. If we are lucky, we can witness some of the detachments that it gives to visitors!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (centrally located hotels only)
- Professional Guide
- Full Day Experience
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee to Los Glaciares National Park
- Entrance fees or visas to Argentina
- Optional navigation
- Lunch and Drinks
- Other extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entry/Admission - Perito Moreno National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puerto Natales, Puerto Natales, Magallanes Region
We will leave very early in the morning from our hotels in Puerto Natales to begin our tour to the Argentine city of El Calafate. An expert guide awaits us here who will receive us and accompany us to Los Glaciares National Park.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Perito Moreno National Park, Perito Moreno Argentina
Here we will have free time to explore the catwalks, have lunch (not included) and depending on weather conditions, we can add to our visit a memorable navigation on Lake Argentino, where we can get even closer to the imposing glacier (not included).
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Los Glaciares National Park, Los Glaciares National Park, Province of Santa Cruz, Patagonia
After our visit we will start our long journey back to the city of Puerto Natales, arriving at approximately 11 PM at our selected hotels.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Take into account that the trip from Puerto Natales to El Calafate is quite long.
- IMPORTANT: All minors traveling without their parents must carry the necessary documentation to leave the country. Passengers without permanent residence in Chile must travel with a passport.
- Confortable shoes & clothes
- Check if your nationality requires VISA to enter Argentina
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.