Personal familiarity with the traditional Finnish sauna and food in Helsinki
In this fascinating tour we will introduce you Finnish traditions and food as much as possible and tell you a lot about the interesting things about life in Finland!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nuuksio National Park, Finland
The oldest Finnish saunas date back 10 000 years ago, after the Ice Age.
Saunas have been used for different purposes through the ages in Finland. Saunas were used for religious ceremonies, bodily cleansing, healing illnesses, relaxation and for social life. Children were born in them, women went through the purification ritual before marriage.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Nuuksio National Park, Nuuksiontie 84, Espoo 02820 Finland
How about a Lohikeitto? In Finnish, lohi means salmon and keitto means soup. This salmon soup is the undisputed star of the Finnish brunch. A classic quick to make, hearty, full of flavor.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any location in Helsinki Airports
- Helsinki-Vantaa Airport, Vantaa 1531 Finland
- Port of Helsinki
Departure Time :7/27/2019 - 7/28/2022
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.