Personalised wine tour experience in the beautiful NSW Southern Highlands
This is your day. No large group of strangers in a bus. No set itinerary. Peter has been a resident of Bowral for many years and can recommend special spots for lunch and boutique wineries where the cellar masters can welcome you personally. We can also arrange half-day tours if requested. All details on our web site.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Bradman Museum & International Cricket Hall of Fame
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bradman Museum & International Cricket Hall of Fame, St Jude Street, Bowral, New South Wales 2576 Australia
Each tour is totally customisable so you can create your perfect day in the vineyards. For space and comfort we carry a maximum of 4 guests on each tour in our luxury vehicle with Peter as your guide and chauffeur.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tertini Wines, Kells Creek Rd, Mittagong, New South Wales 2575 Australia
Tertini wines is recognised as a must-visit cellar door in the Highlands. Family owned and you will enjoy finding out about their history and wines
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Sutton Forest Estate Wines, 21 Black Horse Lane, Sutton Forest, New South Wales 2577 Australia
As a small boutique winery this is one of our favourite destinations. Nick and Santina Lo Russo will welcome us in a true Italian tradition and explain how they blend their unique range of wines. Always a good spot for lunch and their Antipasto is excellent.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Southern Highlands Welcome Centre, 62-70 Main St, Mittagong, New South Wales 2575 Australia
As we provide special private tours for up to 4 people we can also take you to many special cafes and picnic spots not well known to those who are not local residents. Mix it up with a few wineries and you will have a great day. Check out our reviews for more information.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from anywhere in the Southern Highlands. We can also separately arrange for pick up from Sydney or Canberra
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.