Perth Jetpack or Flyboard Experience
Have you ever dreamed of flying through the air, hovering high above the world below? Enjoy this 30-minutes jetpack or flyboard experience in Rockingham (10 min instructions and 20 min flight), a short 40 minute self drive from Perth CBD. Your professional instructor will be there with you along the way as you're propelled by a water jet gaining heights of approximately 10 meters. This thrilling experience is one you won't want to miss!
per adult from
What's included :
- Life jacket
- Use of helmet
- Wetsuit 3 mm or 6 mm depending on season (optional)
What's excluded :
- Go-Pro video
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Meet your instructor at beach where you begin your Experience! You will then be given a brief safety overview and an introduction to the equipment by your certified instructor. You will learn how to safely operate your water-propelled hydrofligtht device powered by a 180 hp Yamaha Jet ski. Before takeoff you’ll have time to get to know the instructor who guides you through your flight with a one way microphone. Your instructions will come through the headset in your helmet.
Your assistant will escort you into the water where you will begin your flight. The instructor will start the Jet ski and will control the throttle during the flight but you will have complete control of your flight manoeuvres. Your instructor will assist you in complete a number of different manoeuvres depending on your abilities including turns, hovering, walking on water, dives etc. Then, once you know the ropes, the sky is the limit (or 10 metres). Enjoy the amazing sensation of flight, powered solely by your jetpack, as you soar into the air then land safely in the water.
Your flight will be monitored by your instructor throughout, and your assistant will be there to help you while you are in the water.
• Jetpack Perth, 61 Rockingham Beach Rd Foreshore, Rockingham, Western Australia 6168 Australia
Departure Point :Jetpack Flyboard Perth, 61 Rockingham Beach Rd, Rockingham WA 6168, Australia
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Maximum weight 330 pounds (150kg)
- Maximum height 77 inches (198cm)
- Maximum Waist measurement 48 inches
- Must be able to submit
- Must know how to swim
- Must have a blood alcohol reading of 0.00.
- Must undertake land based jet pack training
- Must successfully complete in water safety roll and recovery
- Must successfully complete harness safety release operations.
- No first-time flyer shall be allowed to fly without instructor TRAINING.
- No 1st Time flyer is allowed to fly if it appears they affected by drugs.
- Under the age of 12 are not allowed to fly.
- Under the age of 18 with parent guardians consent form.
- The 1st time flyer shall not be allowed to fly if they cannot understand instructions given in English. The exception to this is if a staff member is fluent in the 1st time flyers native language.
- No fear getting the face submerged briefly
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.