Perth, Kings Park, Swan River and Fremantle
Offering some of the most famous highlights of the city this absolute essential tour showcasing the eclectic and cosmopolitan hub of Fremantle, Perth City and the stunning Kings Park.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Driver / Guide
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected CBD hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- • After your city hotel pick up, drive past the historic Perth Gold Mint and the WACA, home of cricket in WA.
• Drive past the majestic Swan River and the Bell Tower on the way to the iconic Kings Park for a tree-top walk offering unbeatable City and River views.
• From the heights enjoy the exhilarating views of the Swan River, Perth CBD & South Perth.
• View the War Memorial and Eternal Flame at Kings Park, view the seasonal wildflowers, famous wishing well and parkland. After an enjoyable time travel through the historical older suburbs to Fremantle
• Head to historical Fremantle to soak up the eclectic unique cultural atmosphere of the charming Port City with a visit to Monument Hill, Round House, Fisherman’s Wharf, Customs House, Railway station, Fremantle Port, the famous cappuccino strip and the weekend markets.
• Travel back to Perth with your coach captain
Departure Point :Free pickup from Hotel within Perth CBD or Northbridge areaAlternative pickup from our office in East Perth
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Free drop off back to your Hotel or other location within Perth CBD and Northbridge
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour is not recommended for people with walking disabilities or requiring a wheelchair
- Exact order of itinerary items may be subject to change as required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 34 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.