Perth Scenic Flight - City River and Beaches
Perth City Scenic Flights – leave from Jandakot Airport and head towards Perth’s unique and picturesque centre. While Perth is unique and certainly beautiful, seeing it from the sky provides a whole now perspective on the city. Fly over the Swan River, and take in it’s beauty from the air, before circling the City buildings and King’s Park. Head towards the coast and experience Perth’s famous beaches, including Cottesloe, with an unrivaled view. Finally, fly over Fremantle and the mouth of the Swan River before heading back with a new appreciation of Perth. Other extended scenic flight options are available on request.
per adult from
What's included :
- Scenic Flight
- Window Seat
- Free Parking
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kookaburra Air, 4 Baron Way Perth, Western Australia, Jandakot, Cockburn, Western Australia 6164 Australia
The only way to truly appreciate Perth’s beauty is from the air. Experience it all with a half hour flight down the Swan River, circling the City Buildings. See Perth’s world famous beaches and Fremantle with an unbeatable view.
Pass By: Kings Park and Botanic Garden, Fraser Avenue, Perth, Western Australia 6005 Australia
Fly over King's Park
Pass By: Swan River, Riverside Drive Perth City Foreshore, Perth, Western Australia 6000 Australia
Fly over the stunning Swan River
Pass By: Elizabeth Quay, The Esplanade, Perth WA 6000, Australia
Fly over Elizabeth Quay
Pass By: Fremantle Ports, 1 Cliff St, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia
Fly over Fremantle Harbour
Pass By: Cottesloe Beach, Marine Parade, Cottesloe, Western Australia 6011 Australia
Fly over Cottesloe and other famous beaches
Departure Point :Kookaburra Air Perth, 4 Baron Way, Jandakot WA 6164, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum of two for the tour to proceed.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.