Peruvian Cooking Lessons
Consideramos nuestra experiencia especial porque damos a conocer los alimentos e insumos propios de nuestra región andina, conociendo desde el productor/ vendedor hasta las diferentes aplicaciones que se les da a estos alimentos y enseñando el valor cultural y social que estos productos poseen. Los chefs encargados son profesionales formados en escuelas de cocina reconocidas y han trabajado en diferentes partes del mundo, y actualmente se esmeran para dar una experiencia única, que exceda expectativas.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - 4 course menu ( bread, appetizer, main course, dessert)
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
After we pick the passengers from the hotel, we make a tour inside the central market to show and explain all the different ingredients that the producers sell like fruits from all over the country, local bread and cheeses, grain, superfoods like quinoa, amaranth, chia seeds, salt from the salt mine and we can keep counting.
Next we go to the workshop which is located on a 7th floor building with an incredible view of the south of the city, in here we start with a welcome drink and some bread to recover the energy after the tour, then we start cooking our lunch or diner with the help of the chef, in this process the chef will explain about the history of the products and their importance in the society, some anecdotes, and different styles of cooking. we will make a 3 course menu including appetizer , main course and dessert.
After we finish the class we return the passegers to their hotel with a really nice experience of andean peruvian food.
• Mercado Central de San Pedro, Tupac Amaru, Cusco 08003 Peru
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.