Pest Segway Promenade - 1 Hr
You don’t have much time? Would like to explore Budapest’s scenic Unesco heritage area in a fast and convenient way? Are you in Budapest only for a short time? Our 1 hour Segway tour is a perfect way to discover Budapest downtown.
From our shop located in the heart of Pest we will take you through the Elizabeth Square to one of the most important churches of the city – St. Stephen’s Basilica. We will continue our trip with the Liberty square central park, gliding to the Hungarian Parliament. As the Parliament is located on the banks of the Danube we will also get a change to enjoy picturesque views of both Chain and Elisabeth bridges along with Buda royal castle.
per adult from
What's included :
- Additional practice time (approximately 10-15 minutes)
- GoPro on request
What's excluded :
- Micro SD card for GoPro camera
- Entry/Admission - St. Stephen's Basilica (Szent Istvan Bazilika)
- Entry/Admission - Hungarian Parliament Building
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Stephen's Basilica (Szent Istvan Bazilika), Szent Istvan ter 1, Budapest 1051 Hungary
We will stop to admire the amazing St. Stephen’s Basilica
Duration: 4 minutes
Pass By: Szabadsag Square, Szabadsag Ter, Budapest 1054 Hungary
We will pass by the Liberty Square to see several local monuments.
Stop At: Hungarian Parliament Building, Kossuth Ter 1-3, Budapest 1055 Hungary
We will make a quick stop by one of the most beautiful buildings of Hungarian capital.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Shoes on the Danube Bank, Id. Antall Jozsef Rkp, Budapest 1054 Hungary
We will make a stop by the Shoes on the Danube for pictures and brief historical explanations.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Szechenyi Lanchid, Budapest 1051 Hungary
We will enjoy the view of the Chain Bridge as we pass by.
Departure Point :Budapest, Haris köz 2, 1052 Hungary
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.