Pesto Course in Levanto
Don't miss the opportunity to make traditional Genovese pesto sauce with a charismatic Italian teacher to be there for hands-on instruction. Prepare the typical ligurian Pesto sauce made of fresh aromatic basil and good olive oil in the traditional way using a marble mortar, then lean back enjoying the tasting of what you've made together with a glass of wine and some local snacks.
per adult from
What's included :
- Included in the price: pesto course with mortar, pesto tasting with a glass of wine and local appetizers, olive oil tasting, printed recipe.
What's excluded :
- Learn how to prepare the famous ligurian Pesto sauce while drinking a glass of local wine and local snacks with genuine olive oils tastings in a pretty village near Cinque Terre.
• pesto sauce - Served on bruschetta
• Local olive oil - Served on toasted bread
• wine tasting
Departure Point :Corso Italia, 16, 19015 Levanto SP, Italy
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- There isn't any restriction to attend this pesto class.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.