Petra & Wadi Rum Private tour
In this incredible tour, you will travel to the kingdom of the Nabateans.
prepare to be amazed and inspired of Wadi Rum, one of the most beautiful deserts in the world. Enjoy a Jeep Tour with the Bedouins.
Discover the red rock city of Petra.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Wadi Rum Protected Area
- Entry/Admission - Petra
What's excluded :
- Visa + Border Tax of 125$
- Lunch at Petra
Day 1: Traveling to Jordan & Wadi Rum
Stop At: Wadi Rum Protected Area, Wadi Rum Jordan
Pick up from the Eilat Hotel to the Arava crossing to Jordan. Pick up by English speaking driver. Drive to Wadi Rum for a 2 hours Jeep Safari in the nature reserve of Wadi Rum. The valley cut into the sandstone and granite rock in south West Jordan. It is the largest wadi in Jordan. It has been inhabited by many human cultures since prehistoric times with many cultures—including the Nabateans—leaving their mark in the form of rock paintings, graffiti and temples. Currently several Bedouin tribes inhabit the area. Afternoon drive to Wadi Musa for dinner and overnight at hotel in Petra or dinner and overnight at Wadi Rum Bedouin Camp
Duration: 12 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at a Luxury Camp 4\5 Star level at Wadi Rum
Overnight at a 4\5 Star level Hotel at Petra
Day 2: Red Rock City - Petra
Stop At: Petra - Wadi Musa 77110 Jordan
Pick up from Hotel in Petra or Wadi Rum Camp. Day tour in Petra with local English speaking guide. Petra is an archaeological site in Jordan, lying in a basin among the mountains which form the eastern flank of Wadi Araba, the great valley running from the Dead Sea to the Gulf of Aqaba. It is famous for having many stone structures carved into the rock. The long-hidden site was revealed to the Western world in 1812. Its famous description "a rose-red city half as old as time" and the capital of the Nabataeans. Afternoon return to Arava Border for crossing into Israel. Pick up from border and transfer to your hotel
Duration: 14 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please leave your pick up details with your reservationAirports
- Ben Gurion Intl Airport, Tel Aviv 7015001 Israel
- Ashdod port
- Haifa Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.