Petra Private Day Tour From Aqaba
Through our long experience in local tours around Jordan we touched what our clients are looking as a tourists where they try to experience the nature clutter and food ...ect , so we organize tours with professional guides and drivers who they provide their best experience in this field.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entry fees
- Local English speaking guide in Petra
- Open buffet local food additional vegetarian lunch in Petra
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Petra - Wadi Musa, Petra - Wadi Musa, Ma'an Governorate
Petra is a famous archaeological site in Jordan's southwestern desert. Dating to around 300 B.C., it was the capital of the Nabatean Kingdom. Accessed via a narrow canyon called Al Siq, it contains tombs and temples carved into pink sandstone cliffs, earning its nickname, the "Rose City." Perhaps its most famous structure is 45m-high Al Khazneh, a temple with an ornate, Greek-style facade, and known as The Treasury.
Departure Point :Aqaba, Jordan
Traveler pickup is offered
The pickup point could our clients chose it where our car will come to them on the time.Airports
- King Hussein Intl Airport, Aqaba Jordan
- Aqaba port
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.