Phanagoria ancient city
You also could dive and see the underwater treasures of Phanagoria!
And as a present from the company, we'll arrange a wine degustation after all the tour!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Phanagoria cave
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Phanagoria cave, Fanagoriyskoye, Krasnodar Krai, Russia, 353274
For a long time Phanagoria was one of the two capitals of Bosporan Kingdom in the territory of modern Russia.
The location of Phanagoria was determined in the 18th century, when marble statue bases with dedications to Aphrodite were discovered there.
The city of Phanagoria is surrounded by the largest ancient necropolis in Russia - with a total area of more than 300 hectares, which holds enormous cultural, historical and material values. At the present time you can see the finds of Phahagoria in Hermitage, Louvre and British Museum.
You will have an opportunity to take part in real excavations!
You'll be provided with an excursion in English!
At the end of the activity, we'll arrange dinner for you!
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.