Phang Nga James Bond Canoe Tour by Long-tail Boat with Lunch
09.30-09.45hrs : Join transfer - pickup from hotel to Phang Nga province.
* Visit Suwankuha Temple (Monkey Cave).
* Travel to Kasom pier by long tail boat and do some sightseeing at Phang Nga Bay
* Visit Koh Panyee a Muslim Fishing Village and take lunch
* Sea Caves Canoeing at Talu Island
* Visit James Bond and Ping – Gun
* Lunch at Panyee restaurant
15.30hrs. Depart from Kasom Pier.
17.30hrs. Arrive back to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Long tail boat
- Entry/Admission - Monkey Cave
- Entry/Admission - Koh Panyi (Floating Muslim Village)
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monkey Cave, Krasom, Takua Thung District, Phang-nga 82130, Thailand
Tham Sawan Kuha Temple, known to locals as Wat Tham (the "temple cave"), resides in a complex of caves near the town of Phang Nga, the capital of Phang Nga Province. It serves as a functioning and revered place of worship for local Buddhists and also as a tourist destination. The largest of the four-cave system, the subterranean Tham Yai, holds a number of standing and sitting Buddha figures and ceramic figures of spiritual significance. The highlight of the temple and the subject of worship for religious pilgrims and Buddhist monks is a spectacular 15-metre reclining gold Buddha.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Koh Panyi (Floating Muslim Village), Ko Panyi Subdistrict, Krabi Town Thailand
Visiting Koh Panyee - The sky is clear and the breeze is warm. It is a perfect day to go on a boat trip. We are on Phang Nga Bay and heading for the famous Koh Panyee. Koh Panyee is about 20 minutes by long-tail boat from Surakul pier in Phang Nga province
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.