Phi Phi & Khai Island by Speed Boat
Phi Phi Island Khai Island Day Tour Speed boat tour - Trip by Speed boat
Visit of Phuket would not be completed without a trip to Phi Phi Island, The Phi Phi Island is one of the most beautiful nature and great landscape in the world. It is great ideas to take to speed boat tour to Phi Phi Island from Phuket. The journey is just about 50 minutes to get the sister island Phi Phi Ley, Maya Bay is the place that you will be visiting first in the morning. Spend time there around 1 hour, then heading to see Loh Samah Bay, Viking Cave, Pileh Cove, Monkey Beach. get full of snorkelling time and then go back to the Tonsai Bay at Phi Phi Don for Lunch.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- National park free 400 bath adult, /200 bath/child* pay at the spot
- 07.30 - 08.30 Pick up from your hotel by AirCon Vehicle to the pier, Enjoy light breakfast tea and coffee at the pier.
09.00: Time to departs for Phi Phi Islands, Heading to Phi Phi Island,
10.00: Enjoy sightseeing, snorkelling and swimming at the Pileh Coe, Viking Cae, Monkey Bay, also overlooking Maya Bay from a distance.
Enjoy Snorkeling and swimming at the Phi Phi Don
12.30: Time for Delicious lunch at Phi Phi Island
- Free time at Phi Phi Don
13.30: Heading to Khai Island after Lunch
14.20: Arrive at “Khai Nok Island” free time on the beach enjoy your time for feeding fishes, swimming, snorkelling or relaxing.
Departs from Khai Island heading back to Phuket
16.30 Arrival at pier and transfer back to the hotel
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free pickup from all Phuket hotels
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.