Phi Phi Islands and Khai Islands Snorkeling Tour By Speedboat From Phuket
• Relax on the white sand beach, swim in crystal clear water or snorkel among coral reefs and colorful fishes.
• Discovering , swimming or snorkeling at awesome place of Khai Island and Phi Phi Island.
• Exploring and sightseeing at Monkey Beach, enjoy snorkeling at Pileh Bay and Loh Samah Bay.
• Encounter wild monkeys on Monkey Beach.
• Explore Viking Cave and enjoy the beauty of the Andaman Sea.
• Taste a great buffet lunch at Phi Phi Don restaurant.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking tour guide
- Lunch and fresh fruits
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- National park fee
- Life jackets on board
- Travel insurance
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Soft Drink Tea, Coffee
- Entry/Admission - Ko Phi Phi Le
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ko Phi Phi Le, Ko Phi Phi Don Thailand
This program will take them to visit famous tourist attractions such as Koh Phi Phi Leh (Phi Phi Leh Island), a limestone mountain island that is dominantly situated at the middle of green seawater, Koh Phi Phi Don (Phi Phi Don Island) is the biggest island of the group of the islands which is the location of communities, villages, hotels, accommodations , restaurants, hospitals, schools and the center of Koh Phi Phi Leh(Phi Phi Leh Island).
Khai Nok and Khai Nui Island is a small island surrounding with limestone mountains and to be seen the sand under the clear green seawater too and there is a clean white beach with fine sand causing to the beautiful scenery that is very popular for the tourists.
Pileh Bay, a bay is surrounded by limestone mountains with only one entrance and exit, the sea is clear to be seen the sand under the water, the coral reef is still abundant and the small sand beach is at the area of the mouth of the bay. Loh Samah Bay is a diving spot of Phi Phi Islands Tour, the coral is still very abundant in this area. Pileh Lagoon, the lagoon is surrounded by sheer limestone cliffs. The views at the lagoon are really incredible, the turquoise water colour with its limestone walls cliffs surrounding them. The stunning lagoon , a place where people can relax and daydream the day away.
Monkey beach is a simply stunning 150 meters long strip of white powdered sand fringed by emerald water. The backside of the beach is a rather steep limestone cliff , cover with lush vegetation that offers monkeys a comfortable habitat , which is where it gets the name from. It’s also good snorkeling point nearby and photography, but beware of the monkeys and do not go to close to them.
• 07:30am – 08:45am Pick up from your hotel and transfer to the pier.
• Depart from the pier to Khai Nok Island where there's an abundance of coral reef. Which is great for snorkeling.
• Arrive at Khai Nok Island for snorkeling. Swimming to enjoy admiring the fish. And beautiful coral reef. Depart from Khai Nok to Khai Nui Island enjoy swimming and snorkeling.
• Depart from Khai Nuk Island to Phi Phi Don Island.
• Arrive at Phi Phi Don Island. Lunch and relaxing on the beach or enjoy shopping at the famous walking street.
• Depart from Phi Phi Don island to Phi Phi Lay island.
• Arrive at Phi Phi Lay island sightseeing at Loh Samah Bay, Viking Cave.
• Depart from Phi Phi Lay Island to Phuket.
• 05:00pm Arrive at the pier and transfer back to your hotel.
*The tour program is subject to change due to the weather & sea conditions*
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up zone • Phuket Town : 08:15am – 08:30am• Siray Bay : 08:30am – 08:45am• Patong : 07:30am – 07:45am• Kalim : 07:45am – 08:00am• Kata , Karon : 07:30am – 07:45am• Kamala : 07:20am – 07:30am require an additional charge of THB200 per person (payable directly to the driver)• Remote areas including Rawai, Naiharn, Panwa, Surin, Naiyang, Naithorn, Aopor, Maikhao and Layan require an additional charge of THB1,500 per car (payable directly to the driver)
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- Child ticket age between 4-11 years.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.