Philippines 10-Day Adventure Tour
Get ready to join us in exploring an area that is widely considered as the hottest destination on the adventure travel scene! Like us, are you tired of seeing the same photos from South East Asia? Experience the Philippines with One Life Adventures - we have it all covered. From your airport transfers, accommodation, awesome activities, all your transport and some meals, we will take care of everything! Just come along for the ride. Domestic flights, buses, vans, and tuk-tuks (though in the Philippines they are called 'tricycles') are all included. Our awesome guides will make sure you have the best time and won't have to worry about a thing.
Want to experience more of this amazing country after your One Life Adventures? Add on one of our packs at the end of your tour! Learn to dive in Coron, catch some waves in Siargao or check out the chocolate hills in Bohol!
10 days, 9 nights
- Legendary One Life group leader
- Airport pick-up (day 1 only)
- All transportation and transfers including domestic flight, buses, vans, taxis, boats, and tuk-tuk
- 20kg of luggage allowance for the domestic flight
- All accommodation. From boutique hostels, hip hotels, and beach camps
- Welcome dinner in Manila
- Visit to the world famous UNESCO Underground River of Puerto Princesa
- Visit to Iwahig Prison – a bizarre prison without walls
- Private tropical island beach camp experience including food
- Snorkelling over coral reefs and with turtles
- Visit to the starfish fields
- Rainforest waterfall visit
- Beach picnics
- Canopy walk to the top of the cliffs overlooking El Nido for the best view in town
- Traditional Filipino massage
- Cultural day including cooking lesson, weaving, stick fighting, coconut tree climbing and more!
- Meeting the kids at a remote island school (seasonal)
- Island hopping on one of the best boats in El Nido
- Ziplining between 2 tropical islands (optional – local payment of P500)
- Transportation back to either El Nido airport or Puerto Princesa airport
- Good times and memories to last a life time!
For airport pick up we require arrival information: flight number, arrival date and arrival time.
Shuttle buses run from El Nido every hour on the hour from 4am to 7pm (with the exception of 12pm). Therefore guests can book their flight from Puerto Princesa to any destination in the Philippines on Day 10 of the tour any time after 3pm. The journey takes 6 hours so bare this in mind. There are also flights out of El Nido using an airline called Air Swift. If flying with Air Swift from El Nido, guests can leave at any time on day 10.
After the Philippines Tour: we offer optional add-ons in Coron, Siargao and Bohol.
Travel Insurance: Required. Proof must be provided on day 1 of the tour.
Visas: 30 day visa on arrival, however proof of outbound flight is required.
- Day 1 : Welcome to ManilaArrive at any time in Manila and we will meet you at the airport. Settle in to our accommodation and then join us at one of the local restaurants to enjoy a delicious welcome dinner (included). We then head up to a rooftop bar for a few drinks overlooking the Manila skyline. After that, guests will get the option to checkout some famous Manila nightlife spots for good times at our favourite bars. Please note that airport pickups are only available for arrivals on day 1. Accommodation: 4-bed dorms in boutique hostel in down-town ManilaMeals :DinnerDay 2 : Manila to Palawan – Iwahig PrisonFly to Palawan in the morning. Check in to our boutique hotel and relax by the pool for a while. After lunch, we visit the Iwahig Prison where the inmates govern themselves and learn new skills such as farming and dancing. In the evening, get your seafood fix with the dinner option at a local restaurant in this coastal city. Accommodation: Twin/double rooms in artistic boutique hotelMeals :BreakfastDay 3 : Underground River and Port BartonAfter a delicious breakfast, we head to the UNESCO heritage Underground River. We jump into a small boat, and are taken around this amazing place by an experienced local guide. In the afternoon, we drive along dirt roads to the beautiful village of Port Barton. Port Barton is so remote it only recently started getting electricity 24/7! We spend the night in a beach bungalow listening to the sounds of the ocean. Accommodation: Twin/double rooms in Filipino style beach-front bungalowsMeals :Breakfast, LunchDay 4 : Port Barton Island Life - Snorkelling, Camping & Meeting the LocalsToday we get to experience the local island way of life, with our Islander Experience. After breakfast, we join our local guides on their boat for a day of exploring islands and experiencing the islander way of life. We will snorkel reefs with turtles and really get to know this incredible area. In the evening, our guides will cook us an absolute feast whilst we chill out by the bonfire sitting underneath the stars. Accommodation for the night is in tents right on the beach. Accommodation: Local style tents on the sand – absolute beach-frontMeals :Lunch, DinnerDay 5 : Port Barton Island Life - Snorkelling, Camping & Meeting the LocalsExperience more paradise island life! Today we explore more of the area with our guide. We will also get the chance to visit a local school to interact with the kids and make donations of supplies (not a guaranteed visit). After a couple of days of sun and sand, you will need a shower. Our guides will lead us to a small, refreshing jungle waterfall for you to get clean. In the late afternoon we will head back to Port Barton for one more night. Accommodation: Twin/double rooms in Filipino style beach-front bungalowsMeals :Breakfast, LunchDay 6 : Bound for El NidoThis morning is time to say goodbye to this incredible place. Today we are travelling to El Nido in the north of the island by minivan. Relax and enjoy the scenery as we journey to the north of Palawan. We check in to our boutique hostel and relax for the afternoon before heading to our favourite beach bar for dinner and good times. Accommodation: 4-bed dorms in top-rated boutique hostelMeals :NoneDay 7 : Around El Nido – Full day Cultural Experience & ZiplineToday we have our cultural experience in the surrounding area of El Nido in small villages. This will be with local people showing you their traditional ways of living; a great way to experience a slice of local life. Take a guided walk to learn about the plants and animals, try Filipino stick fighting, learn how they make coconut oil, try weaving with palm leaves, discover the secret to making the famous Filipino food 'Adobo' and then finish with a Halo-Halo (Filipino iced dessert). We then head to the amazing Las Cabanas beach where you get the option to experience flying on a 750m long zipline over the ocean between 2 tropical islands (own cost of PHP 500). Accommodation: 4-bed dorms in top-rated boutique hostelMeals :Breakfast, LunchDay 8 : Island hoppingThis morning we board our boat to take us around all the tiny islands in the bay. You will explore the most spectacular islands and the bluest waters you have ever seen. Snorkel with your new friends, and feast on the freshly prepared food on board. This is truly a once-in-a-lifetime experience! Accommodation: 4-bed dorms in top-rated boutique hostelMeals :Breakfast, LunchDay 9 : El Nido Viewpoint Hike, Massage & Farewell DinnerToday we make our way through the small streets of the town to where we start our hike. We climb to the top of the limestone cliffs surrounding the town for an unbelievable view of the town, bay, and islands. Definitely the best views on the island! Spend the rest of your day exploring and getting to know the area and meeting the locals. Today we include a traditional Filipino massage to ease those aching muscles. In the evening we have one farewell dinner with everyone at our favourite place and say our goodbyes! Accommodation: 4-bed dorms in top-rated boutique hostelMeals :BreakfastDay 10 : Depart!Take a bus back to Puerto Princesa airport (included), or stay on in El Nido. We help organise other activities such as learning to surf in Siargao, visiting the Chocolate Hills of Bohol & meeting the world’s smallest primate or snorkelling and island hopping your way around Coron (or you can learn to dive here too!). You can fly from El Nido airport to Manila, or other parts of the Philippines with an airline called Air Swift. This will save you having to do the 6 hour bus ride back to Puerto Princesa!Meals :Breakfast
Starts: Manila (day 1)
Pick up from the airport on day 1 only.
Finishes: Puerto Princesa (day 10) - Can finish in El Nido if the customer would like to fly from there instead.
Shuttle buses run from El Nido every hour on the hour from 4am to 7pm (with the exception of 12pm). Therefore guests can book their flight from Puerto Princesa to any destination in the Philippines on Day 10 of the tour any time after 3pm. The journey takes 6 hours so bear this in mind. There are also flights out of El Nido using an airline called Air Swift. If flying with Air Swift from El Nido, guests can leave at any time on day 10.
- International flights not included
- If you arrive earlier than the start date, your airport pickup is not included
- Cost for the zipline is a local payment of PHP500
- The following meals are included, the rest you have to budget for:
7 x breakfasts
5 x lunches
2 x dinners
Organised by One Life Adventures Pty Ltd