Phillip Island Tours (Up to 11 Persons)
The Phillip Island tour offers the very best of Victorian Coastal scenery combined with nature and wildlife for every person.
As one of Melbourne’s largest, most trusted and experienced tour operators we are able to offer all of our clients personalized service to meet their requirements. We work within your budget, we tailor your itinerary and vehicle requirements to flawlessly cater for your needs.
per adult from
6 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accredited Driver
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Landing and facility fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Phillip Island, Phillip Island, Victoria
Philip Island is located about two hours drive South East of Melbourne and is home to the World famous Phillip Island Penguin Parade.
Departing Melbourne we enjoy lunch at a local eatery with character and charisma on route to Phillip Island before viewing some enjoyable and friendly animals at Maru Wildlife Park. By doing so, you will experience feeding the Eastern Grey Kangaroos aswell as photos being taken with a Koala. Other animals to experience are the Emu, Wombats and Dingoes or perhaps viewing a local sheep shearer (**Allowed time and entry fee’s are at your own expense). After this experience, we then drive over the iconic bridge onto Phillip Island where we visit the chocolate factory where you can treat you and the family to some of the finest chocolate and sweets. Be amazed by the huge surf amongst the rugged beaches as we drive along the Phillip Island coast to visit Woolamai Beach. Take a look at where the action happens at the Grand Prix Circuit – home of the Australian Motorsport GP. Once at Nobbies, watch the seals play on the rocks from the special observation cameras. You can also walk the boardwalk and view the power and fury of the ocean force and experience the unique blowhole.
From there you will come to the main attraction of Phillip Island. The daily penguin parade comes to life as the sun goes down and you will see hundreds of little penguins waddling to shore to find safety in their burrows. The penguin procession is an amazing experience that any visitor should see.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Melbourne Airport, Departure Dr, Tullamarine, Victoria 3045 Australia
- Station Pier Cruise Ship Terminal, Port Melbourne VIC 3207, Australia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/25/2020 - 7/25/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.