A huge part of Philadelphia is the food and places associated with it. This tour focuses on both the iconic and locally known dishes that make Philly a foodie hotspot. Come hungry because over the course of this brief tour we will start with cheesesteaks and move across the spectrum of local dishes and drinks. Don't expect touristy eating establishments. Only locals come to these hangouts!
per adult from
What's included :
- Licensed Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Reading Terminal Market
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Reading Terminal Market, 12th and Arch, Philadelphia, PA 19107
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Market St & 6th St, Philadelphia, PA 19106, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.