Phlegraean Fields Tour from Naples
Let's go to discover Phlegraean fields. The suggestion of a land of incomparable beauty witness of an ancient and glorious civilization lost in myth. Reality and imagination, nature and poetry a blend of the sacred and profane, between land and sea, volcanic lakes, craters, fumaroles, hot springs, caves, woodlands and luxurious vegetation phlegraean fields have inspired poets and writers since antiquity from Homer to Virgil, Horace, Dante, Petrarch and Boccaccio. An extraordinary heritage of humanity not to be missed.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by shared air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance to the Solfatara (7 euros each) and to the next sites (4 euros each)
- Entry/Admission - Vulcano Solfatara
- Entry/Admission - Flavian Amphitheater
- Entry/Admission - Macellum (Temple of Serapis)
- Entry/Admission - Sibyl's Cave (Antro della Sibilla)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vulcano Solfatara, 80078, Pozzuoli Italy
Transfer to Solfatara in Pozzuoli, a perfect example of Volcanism of the area. The crater provides an exhibition of volcanic columns of smoke and boiling mud with a strong smell of sulphur.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Flavian Amphitheater, Corso Nicola Terracciano 75, 80078, Pozzuoli Italy
Go on to Flavio’s Amphitheatre, the most important record of Puteoli during the Imperial Rome. The attraction of the arena is represented by the extraordinary organisation of the underground network of tunnels.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Macellum (Temple of Serapis), Via Serapide, Pozzuoli Italy
After that, there will be a brief stop at Serapi, a temple located in the centre of Pozzuoli and then we will pass through Arco felice, the majestic entrance to the ancient city.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Sibyl's Cave (Antro della Sibilla), Via Acropoli 39, Cumae, Pozzuoli Italy
Then, drive to the Acropolis of Cumae with Sibyl’s cave and its temples.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lago d'Averno, Pozzuoli Italy
Brief stop at d'Averno lake viewpoint for pictures.
Return to Naples and drop off at the hotel at around 13:15 pm.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :1: Terminus, Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi, 91, 80142 Napoli NA, Italy
2: Porto di Napoli, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
If you are staying elsewhere in Naples, please insert your accommodation address (hotel, b&b, airbnb) in the "Special Requirements" section when booking, then call the local supplier the evening before your tour after 7PM to know your pick up time and if your pick up will be at your accommodation, nearby, or at our starting point.Ports
- Naples port, at the cruise dock.
Departure Time :8:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- We require a minimum of 2 participants in total to operate this tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not at least 2 participants for this tour. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- small groups
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.