Phongnha Free & Easy
You travel as free and easy style with a local expert who speak english really well. You will be discovering Phongnha as the local. You don't have to ride motobike by yourself. we have the local biker expert who will give you a ride whole journey. Make sure you are safe and have fun time being on the back.
per adult from
1 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Motobike and skillful local driver, water, free at all places are mentioned the the list
- Entry/Admission - Phong Nha Botanic Garden
- Entry/Admission - The Duck Stop
What's excluded :
- Lunch, fee at any places you would love to stop for seeing.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Phong Nha Botanic Garden, Son Trach Commune, Bo Trach District, Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park 51000 Vietnam
We will pick you up at startin point and head to National Park. Where you will get an amazing ride through National Park. as free and easy style you could have many chances to stop for all awesome pics at any stuning views.
Botanical garden would be the first place We will visit where could have little Hike down to one of the most beautiful waterfall in the National park.
Hop back on the bike we keep travelling to a historic place . Where you learn more about Ho Chi Minh Trails and Vietnam history...
Following the journey We will continure our trip on Motobike to the next location.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Duck Stop, phong nha ke bang, Hưng Trạch, Bố Trạch, Quảng Bình, Vietnam
After having fun the national park. We will keep travelling to Bong Lai Valley Where is popular with many different amazing spot such as Pub with cold beer, Bong Lai swing Nature Farm..
But we stop at one of the most popular spot. it calls Duck Stop.
You could have a chance to get amazing experience with the Ducks. and the water Buffallo
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Phong Nha Coffee Station, ĐT20, Sơn Trạch, Bố Trạch, Quảng Bình, Vietnam
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.