Photo Hike of Indiana Dunes National Park - 2 Hours - Morning
Visit Indiana Dunes National Park with a local professional photographer as your guide. Instruction and guidance on how to use your camera or phone while visiting some of the park's most photogenic spots.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- Photography Instruction
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
Visit Indiana Dunes National Park with a professional photographer as your guide.
Offering personal and small group tours.
Do you have questions about how to use your camera?
Get guidance and advice for making better images with your DSLR camera, point and shoot, or phone.
Ideal for photo enthusiasts, camera clubs, 4-H and scouting groups, or anyone who wants a personalized park experience.
All tours begin at the Indiana Dunes Visitor Center. Participants will drive their own vehicles and follow guide to the trailhead / parking lot. Not all park locations may be available to visit due to parking limitations at peak times.
• Indiana Dunes National Park, 1215 N State Road 49, Porter, IN 46304-1369
Departure Point :1215 IN-49, Chesterton, IN 46304, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/3/2020 - 9/1/2020
9/2/2020 - 9/30/2020
Monday - Sunday: 05:00 AM - 07:00 AM
10/1/2020 - 10/31/2020
Monday - Sunday: 05:30 AM - 07:30 AM
11/1/2020 - 11/20/2020
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 08:00 AM
11/21/2020 - 12/31/2020
Monday - Sunday: 05:30 AM - 07:30 AM Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 08:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- All tours include walking and hiking in various conditions, most of which are sandy and can involve climbing and descending dunes.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.