Photo Tour "Philip the Good" + Boat trip
This tour was the starting point for BRUGORAMA, the biggest photo show of Bruges and also available on this tour. We love to show you some places and details what most tourists don't even see. Make the same pictures we took, pictures that will amaze your friends and family. On top of this fascinating tour we offer you a romantic boat trip* on the canals. This is an 30 min. exceptional opportunity to discover Bruges as the medieval boats did it 600 years ago.
*Boat trip available from 1/3 to 15/11 except in bad weather.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Experienced guide
What's excluded :
- Boot trip* - At the end of the tour the client can book a boot trip for the special price of 5 €.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jan Van Eyckplein, Academiestraat, Bruges 8000 Belgium
We visit an historical important part of Bruges and the most picturesque one.
Jan van Eyck Square
The oldest bridges
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Spinolarei, 8000 Brugge, Belgium
The oldest harbour of Bruges
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Bruges, Bruges, West Flanders Province
We will visit an important historical part of the city and most of the most picturesque part.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Quai du Rosaire / Rozenhoedkaai, Rozenhoedkaai, Bruges 8000 Belgium
The most photographed view of Bruges
Duration: 3 minutes
Departure Point :Historium VR experience, Markt 1, 8000 Brugge, Belgium
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Steenhouwersdijk 13, 8000 Brugge, Belgium
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.