Photo weekend for beginners
PhotoProf has been organizing photography courses in Paris for almost 10 years. Tested on more than 30,000 students, our teaching method is based on an immediate application of the techniques taught.
Also, all our courses take place in the field, in real conditions (except studio courses and photo retouching), in order to favor practice, discussions and experiments, specific to errors and constructive questions.
PhotoProf courses are supervised by qualified photographers, it is true, but this is not what represents their greatest quality. Beyond their technical skills, what will allow you to progress (and have a good time in their company) is truly their passion, their listening skills, their desire to share their know-how and especially their benevolence.
So what are you waiting for to test the PhotoProf method?
per adult from
What's included :
- Written course support (booklet)
- Video course materials (after the session)
- Memorial Diploma
What's excluded :
- Loan of a camera (neither necessary)
DAY 1 - 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
You will learn how to disengage the various shooting parameters to regain control over the rendering of your photos in complete freedom:
diaphragm opening and depth of field management
shutter speed and motion management in the image
point or continuous focus
At the end of this first day, you will already be able to work in Manual mode as well as with the semi-automatic Aperture Priority (A / Av) and Speed Priority (S / Tv) modes, day and night, indoors as well as outdoors.
DAY 2 - 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
After a good night's rest, you will learn how to use your knowledge of real-life situations in order to obtain a "finished" shot:
- management of ambient light (light, dark, backlight ...) and weather (sun, cloudy ...)
- techniques aimed at controlling exposure: light metering modes, exposure locking, histograms, exposure correction, luminosity indices and stops, etc.
- use of colors (white balance, saturation ...)
- image composition
• Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris, 6 Parvis Notre-Dame Place Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris France
• Montmartre, 75018 Paris France
• Place des Vosges 4th Arrondissement, 75004 Paris France
• Jardin des Tuileries pl. de la Concorde, rue de Rivoli, 75058 Paris France
Departure Point :115 Place du Carrousel, 75001 Paris, France
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.