Photographic tour at Taj and Red Fort
Start your new journey of married life by having a pre-wedding shoot at the epitome of love, Taj Mahal or Even if you looking to have some romantic photoshoot for a lifetime, then there could be no better place than Taj Mahal from where you can embark your love-life journey and have the memories. Taj Mahal is known as a symbol of love, built by Shahjahan for his beloved wife, Mumtaz. Experience this pre-wedding shoot-cum-tour with us and take away all the beautiful pictures-cum-memories to showcase the world what love really means to you.
per adult from
What's included :
- A Cameraman for the photo at Taj and near by places
- Air Port / Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges.
- One Traditional Dress for Bride and Groom
- Photo-shoot at Red Fort
- Photo Album of 50 Photos
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines.
- Private tour.
- Professional Indian guide.
- Sunrise and Sunset Photo-shoot at Taj
- Bottled water.
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
04:30 hrs: Pick Up From Hotel / Airport in Delhi NCR / Gurgaon and you will be greeted by Padma Holidays representative. Enjoy 3 hours ride to Agra via Yamuna expressway.
07:30 hrs: Meet Your Tour Guide and Cameraman staff on Arrival and be ready some amazing photoshoot, (if need time to dress well before that can be managed) then proceed to Taj Mahal Visit or photoshoot at Taj Mahal with you Tour Guide and cameraman. Taj Mahal is among the best places in the world for a photo shoot for couples. Note: Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday.
10:30 hrs: After a photoshoot at Taj Mahal Proceed to Agra Fort After visiting the Taj Mahal, proceed to Agra Fort along with the same camera crew. It was built in 1565 A.D. by Great Mughal Emperor Akbar. Here we also offer you clicking some memorable and beautiful pictures. There are some really selfie-points from where you can have photo-shoot, which will stay closer to your heart forever.
11:30 hrs: Lunch Break After the end of fort moving towards lunch providing you different flours of this city.
12:00 Hrs: Time to explore the city, you maybe buy some stuff for your next photo-shoot spot from nearby Handicraft photo-shoot. Here, will also be the option available for some traditional dress or Mughal era dress which you can opt for (not mandatory) This might take a couple of hours.
14:00 hrs: Now, to visit itmad ud doula which was the actual reason for the design of the mighty Taj and it is also known as Baby Taj. Have some good pictures from there for the album. This monument is just along the river which gives you an opportunity to have some really good pictures.
15:30 Hrs Visit Mehtab Bagh Sunset Point Back view of Taj Mahal This is an optional site to visit, Now this be the best of your photo-shoot from here you can have the picture of Sunset along with Taj, which will be the highlight your album. Exploring the backside of a Taj Mahal. Here you will see the magnificent reflection of the Taj Mahal over the river Yamuna during the time of sunset and you can also click pictures of that magnificent reflection. Completing this you have completed sunrise and sunset photoshoot at Taj
17:30 hrs: Drive Back to Delhi After exploring Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Lunch and Mehtab Bagh our assistant will drive you back towards Delhi by car.
20:30 hrs: Departure at Airport / Drop to Hotel After arriving in Delhi, our assistance (driver) will drop you at the Hotel or Airport for your onward journey or flight back to your home
Duration: 14 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer to pick up our all travelers from anywhere in Delhi NCR
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.