Photography Lesson Galway
Learn about photography from a professional photographer who is local to the area and knows lots of places you would be unlikely to discover on your own.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
What's excluded :
We will go on a tour of Galway and learn about photography at the same time. Would you like to photograph places that most tourists would not know to visit? Depending on experience level and of course the weather I will adapt the lesson, but in general we'll go to the following places:
- The beautiful ancient Spanish Arch.
- Claddagh where the famous Claddagh ring is from.
- Galway Bay with magnificent views of the Burren.
- Stunning River Corrib.
- Ancient City Centre
If you do not own a (D)SLR camera, I can teach you the basics about composition with your camera and show you some beautiful spots for street photography, scenic and unusual views.
Would you like to learn to use your (D)SLR camera better, then I will help you. It all depends on your experience level and what you want to learn.
• The Spanish Arch, Spanish Arch, Galway Ireland
• The Long Walk, Long Meadow Facing Galway Bay, Galway Ireland
• Claddagh and Celtic Jewellery, 1 Quay Lane, Galway None Ireland
Departure Point :1 Cross Street Lower, Galway, H91 NP99, Ireland
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.