Photography Tour: Discover The Northern Lights
Experience the magic of Lapland as we embark on an unforgettable hunt for the amazing Northern Lights. Our focus is on the Rovaniemi area and we will travel by minivan. We start from Rovaniemi city center and begin with a meeting about our tour of the day. We will give you a short briefing about current weather conditions, Aurora forecast and about our destination of the day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private expedition guide, hot drinks and snacks, hunt for the Northern Lights, hotel pick-up & drop-off. minivan transportation, headlamps, bbq-gear, warm clothing & winter boots (if needed)
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Quest World Rovaniemi, Karhunkaatajantie 15, Rovaniemi 96100 Finland
We will try some places outside of Rovaniemi to find our Aurora Borealis with your own photographer.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from your address in Rovaniemi.Airports
- Rovaniemi Airport, Rovaniemi Finland
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- As our tours are photography based and quite demanding we have a minimum age of 12 years to participate in our activities.
- We highly recommend that you bring your own DSLR camera to our tours, as we cannot guarantee that you are able to take night photos with compact or phone cameras.
- On those nights when we are unable to find Northern Lights because of heavy cloud, we will concentrate on night photography in the middle of the Arctic nature and take you to some of our night photography locations!
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.