Photography Tour of Historical Fremantle and Street Art.
This small-group tour is lead by a professional photographer who has many years experience in helping and teaching people how to improve their photography. The tour is suitable for all skill levels and all types of camera.
We take our time in each location, giving you the best possible chance of getting the shot you want.
Book this tour with the morning tour of Perth and we will give you a discount on both.
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Dinner - Fish and chips at the boat harbour.
What's excluded :
- You need to bring your own camera, lenses, memory cards and fully charged batteries
- You will need to bring a tripod. They are availble for hire at $10
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fremantle, Fremantle, Greater Perth, Western Australia
Fremantle lies on a series of limestone hills known by the Nyungar people as Booyeembara and is bounded by the Swan river to the north and the Indian Ocean to the west.
After leaving the train station we will head, by car, to the amazing murals in East Fremantle. The murals are very creative and give us the opportunity to experiment with perspective and looking for detail.
We will then head back to the main area to explore the markets which are a bustling highlight of Fremantle and will give us the challenge of photographing indoors. There are a wide variety of subject matter including fruit and vegetables, food, gifts, musicians and local characters who often frequent the area.
We will then head down the famous cappuccino strip which is popular with both locals and tourists and gives us the opportunity to do some street and architectural photography. (stopping for a cup of tea or coffee). As we explore the area we will also find plenty of opportunities to photograph street art.
We will then head to the roundhouse and through the tunnel underneath, which in itself offers some challenges photographically, before heading to the beach to watch and photograph the sunset over the Indian ocean.
We provide fish and chips for dinner on this tour at the boat harbour and it is included in the price.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Fremantle Fishing Boat Harbour, Mews Rd, Fremantle, Western Australia 6160 Australia
We head down to the boat harbour for fish and chips and an excellent view of the harbour and the fishing boats.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Fremantle Station, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.