Photography Tours Bled & Bohinj
Phototours with our pro photographers. Hidden gems and local guides. Explore the Bohinj lake and the area in the best possible lightning conditions. Let us teach you about your camera and how to think like a photographer! Being a photographer is more than just having a fancy camera and a lens bigger than your head.
Small groups and a always lot of fun.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Professional photographer guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Camera equipment
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Bohinj, Triglav National Park, Bohinjsko Jezero 4265 Slovenia
Lake Bohinj, nestled in the Alps, this forest location will charm you with its numerous waterfalls and streams. The lake is only a short drive away from the symmetrical forests of Pokljuka and the numerous mountain villages.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Planina Zajamniki, Goreljek, Srednja vas v Bohinju 4267 Slovenia
Zajamniki is just one of the numerous mountain pastures in Triglav National Park. It has the most unique and spectacular view over Triglav.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :4265 Ribčev Laz, Slovenia
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is sporty
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.