Piazzolla Tango Dinner & Show In Buenos Aires
Enjoy a nice dinner and have a memorable night by attending Piazzolla Tango Show, a must if you are visiting Buenos Aires, a Tango Show with professional dancers and musicians at a french style theater.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tango Show
- Dinner - Dinner included if you choose this option
- Alcoholic Beverages - Open bar of wine & beer for the Dinner option. 02 Drinks if Show Only is chosen
- Non alcoholic drinks: sodas, bottled water, coffee & tea
- Entry/Admission - Teatro Astor Piazzolla
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Teatro Astor Piazzolla, Calle Florida 165 Galeria Guemes, Buenos Aires C1005AAC Argentina
Located in the heart of the downtown district, It features a picturesque place, a theater carefully restored in french style, a luxurious salon and a perfect acoustic that will let you have an unforgettable night. The show is based on “Estaciones Porteñas”, composed by Astor Piazzolla in different moments of his life. The orquestra of 6 musicians is accompanied by 4 couples of professional dancers and 2 singers: Marili Machado & Ricardo Marin.
Presentation at Piazzolla Tango for Dinner & Show at 08:15 pm.
Presentation at Piazzolla Tango for Tango Show Only at 09:30 pm.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Mirador Guemes Gallery, Florida 165, C1005 CABA, Argentina
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available at venue
- Wheelchair must be foldable and the passenger must have the assistance of somebody else
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.