Picnic in the vineyard
A path of discovery of local biodiversity in direct contact with nature. A way to enjoy the scenic beauty, tasting our food and wine products, relaxing among our organic vineyards.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wines
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Excluding the towel for health reasons
- Picnic to discover biodiversity!
Oltrepò Pavese is one of the most important areas in Europe for the wealth of its biodiversity. Our map and wooden signs will lead you through our organic vineyards, along the historic Via di San Colombano. When you find the point you like best, stop, spread the blanket and start your picnic with our Pic-Box. Inside everything you need for a green break: seasonal delights of our kitchen, a bottle of our wine, water and dishes (all in biodegradable or reusable material to be returned, to reduce the impact on the environment).
• Azienda Agricola Calatroni, Localita Casa Grande 7, 27047 Santa Maria della Versa Italy
• Picnic basket - Cheese
• English roast beef with fresh salad
• Tart made by us
Departure Point :27047 Montecalvo Versiggia, Province of Pavia, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.