Pig Island Day Trip from Koh Samui by Speedboat
This tour works directly with the locals on Koh Madsum to ensure the pigs are safe, happy and healthy, hence they are the only tour to offer an exclusive pig feeding experience on the island. They also have access to a private beach reserved especially for guests of this tour. Highlights include;
Experience a premium speedboat ride through beautiful Samui Bay
Snorkel along the coast of stunning Koh Tan Island
Enjoy the beautiful Island stop of Koh Tan
Visit the picturesque island of Koh Madsum Island with Exclusive Pig Feeding Experience
Enjoy delicious, Sea-view Thai Lunch and a choice of Beer, Cocktail, or Coconut juice on the island
Kayak, swim and relax on the beach with sun beds & cabanas
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Water and Soda
- Lunch - Open Air Thai Style Lunch
- Exclusive Pig Feeding Experience
- Hotel Pick Up
- Local friendly guide
- Full Insurance
- Use of Sun beds & Cabanas
- "Private Beach" Access
- Entry/Admission - Koh Tan
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Koh Tan, Thailand
After their complimentary pick up, guests will be driven by minivan to the pier where they will meet their friendly guide. From here they will board the speed boat and set off for the first stop.The first stop of the day will be snorkeling in the pristine waters near Koh Tan where manta rays, luminous corals and schools of fish are often spotted.
The next stop will be the island of Koh Tan where guests will enjoy a complimentary smoothie or beer and a chance to swim, relax on the beach and take some great pictures.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ko Mat Sum, Ko Mat Sum, Surat Thani Province
The next stop on the tour is Koh Madsum or "Pig Island".This island has been a highlight for many past visitors. On Pig Island the guide will lead the way to Pig Beach. Here guests will enjoy preparing fresh food for their pig feeding experience. Hint..this is where visitors get their best selfies!
After the pig feeding guests will enjoy their early dinner by the beach. Dinner includes chicken stir-fry, sauteed vegetables, steamed rice, Tom Yum soup with fresh prawns, fried chicken and fresh fruit.
After dinner, guests will get to enjoy the private beach especially reserved for this tour. Guests will have free time to swim, kayak, spend time with the pigs and use the sunbeds and cabanas.
After a relaxing time on the beach, guests will board the boat once more and set off for a beautiful sunset view where they can enjoy a dip in the ocean before arriving back to the pier and getting dropped back to their accommodation.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This tour includes a pick up service from hotels within the hotels list. After pick up guests will be driven by a minivan to the pier where they will meet their guide. The pick up times in each area are as follow:Bophut 10.45-11.15AMChongmon / Chaweng 11.00-11.30AMLamai / Na Tom 11.30-12.00AM
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/16/2019 - 11/30/2020
12/1/2020 - 10/21/2021
Saturday: 12:00 PM - 06:00 PM Tuesday: 12:00 PM - 06:00 PM Thursday: 12:00 PM - 06:00 PM Saturday: 12:00 PM - 06:00 PM Sunday: 12:00 PM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Dietary requirements or Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We have implemented reduced capacity and a Go Safe initiative that includes a number of measures we have taken as a business to ensure the health and safety of our staff and customers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.