Pink Lake + Abrolhos Islands Nature Tour
You will be able to fly over the beautiful and magnificent Abrolhos Islands via the scenic route. Once we land on the East Wallabi Island, we will walk to Turtle Bay to have some coffee and tea. After that you can feel free to have a guided nature walk done by the pilot or you can do snorkeling at the corals. On the way returning to Geraldotn, you will be able to enjoy the amazing Pink Lake from different angels.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Pick-up and drop-off costs an extra $20 per person
- Face masks cost of $2 each
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pink Lake, Port Gregory 65 Kms South of Kalbarri, Kalbarri, Western Australia 6535 Australia
You will be able to enjoy the fantastic scenery over the Pink Lake - Hutt Lagoon from different angles!
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Via Geraldton, 70 Kms by Boat Abrolhos Islands, Western Australia Geraldton 6530 Australia
You will be able to fly over the beautiful and magnificent Abrolhos Islands via the scenic route. Once we land on the East Wallabi Island, we will walk to Turtle Bay to have some coffee and tea. After that you can feel free to have a guided nature walk done by the pilot or you can do snorkeling at the corals.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Geraldton Air Charter, Geraldton Airport, Moonyoonooka WA 6532, Australia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks provided for travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.