Pinnacle Experience from Dubai Frame & Burj Khalifa Observation Deck
This tour is offering a Pinnacle Experience from the top of famous Burj Khalifa and Dubai Frame. Both architecture are many record holding structures. If anyone visiting in Dubai both of this place should be their bucket list. Otherwise it will be loss of their dubai diaries.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Dubai Frame
- Entry/Admission - Burj Khalifa - At The Top
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dubai Frame, Sheikh Rashid Road Zabeel Park, Gate 4, Dubai United Arab Emirates
The UAE’s latest cultural landmark, Dubai Frame is an iconic structure that ‘frames’ impressive views of Old and New Dubai, while serving as a metaphorical bridge connecting the emirate’s rich past with its magnificent present. Offering spectacular panoramic views across the city, Dubai Frame celebrates the story of Dubai from its early establishment to its ambitious plans for future development.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Burj Khalifa - At The Top, 1 Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard Downtown Dubai, Dubai 9714 United Arab Emirates
Enjoy the view from the top of the Burj Khalifa
Standing high above the city, you can experience what the world’s tallest skyscraper has to offer at viewing deck At The Top. Immerse yourself in the breathtaking views at Dubai’s most prime location.
The Burj Khalifa At The Top located on the 124th and 125th floors.
Begin your experience in a high-speed elevator, with the journey up encompassing you in a multimedia experience. It will captivate as well as educate you on the creation of the Burj Khalifa and the history of Dubai.
Once the doors open, you are greeted with floor-to-ceiling glass and the magnitude of what lies before you: the unobstructed 360 degree view of the world you just left, the Dubai city, desert and the Arabian Gulf during the day.
For the fearless, the observatory includes an open-air terrace with state of the art digitally powered telescopes. This offers real-time views, day and night from the the city below.
## Entry for Burj Khalifa At The Top 124th and 125th floor is designed at a Non Prime Hours.
Non Prime Hours : 0900 AM to 0300 PM & 0700 PM to 1100 PM
Prime Hours : 0330 PM to 0630 PM
** This should be change as per the seasonal weather.
Entry slots are depends on availability. Prefer for early confirmation.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We do pick ups from all the city hotels from Dubai.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- These excursions are not recommended for traveler who have Blood Pressure patients.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.