Pinnacles Desert (Private) Day Tour
This private tour is available to a maximum of 7 people only.
The most important thing about this tour is that you manage the time you have, to spend on the things you want.
The Pinnacles Desert is an amazing landscape which offers a unique backdrop for photography of friends and family or simply a beautiful unique desert location.The Desert Discovery centre also offers geological and indigenous information about the unique landscape and offers Souvenir options.
A number of stops either on the way to the Desert or on the return journey add to the day tour, subject to time availability. Not all these are possible in a day so contact me to discuss.
*The sleepy seaside town of Two Rocks which has a colourful history and a giant King Neptune statue...
* Lancelin Sand Dunes for sights &/or sand boarding
*The town of Yanchep which has a Koala & Kangaroo wildlife park.
* The historic Monastic town of New Norcia offers fascinating local history.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Pinnacles Desert Entry is included
- Flexibility to stay as long as you like at the Pinnacles
- Flexibility to take lunch anywhere, anytime
- Fresh seasonal fruit, premium local cheese & chocolate, chilled water.
- Entry/Admission - The Pinnacles
What's excluded :
- Yanchep Wildlife Park and Cave entry is not included.
- Lunch. There are a number of lunch options in the area.
- Sand Board Hire is not included at Lancelin dunes if you want to include that in the tour.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Pinnacles, Pinnacles Drive Nambung National Park, Cervantes, Western Australia 6511 Australia
The Pinnacles Desert landscape is a natural gallery of hundreds of sandstone plinths much like a type of Stonehenge.
The totally natural sandstone plinth shapes are randomly scattered around the park and are of varying sizes, shapes, textures, heights and colours.
Sandy winding pathways enable vehicle access through the Pinnacles Desert park and there are sidings which allow temporary parking and photography stops to take place.
Its common for visitors to take photos of the Pinnacles Desert as a natural background landscape.
There is a modern Discovery Centre at the entrance to the Desert Park which explains various theories about how the landscape was formed. Displays of the wildlife and flora of the Desert Park are also part of the Discovery Centre as well as a souvenir shop.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please advise me of your pickup location for the Tour to take place. I pick you up from your designated Hotel, inner city accommodation or inner Metro residence. Bookings which fail to include pickup location or accurate phone numbers or email addresses will not be refunded.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.