Pinnacles Desert Scenic Flight and Ground Tour
Take the easy route with a fast, comfortable flight from Perth to the Cervantes. During the flight, take in the views of WA’s coastline, with stunning beaches, shipwrecks and bushland all of which look amazing from up high. After landing in Cervantes, a small fishing town on the Coast, let us drive you to the famous Pinnacle Desert. The Pinnacles themselves are a curious and awe-inspiring network of tall limestone structures. Seemingly standing together in the middle of nowhere, this natural wonder awaits you for a day of discovery and photo opportunities. After exploring the desert, the tour take to the skies once more, this time flying over the desert itself. Here, you will uncover a new appreciation for the Pinnacles and their beauty. Finally, fly over the mysterious ‘dead pinnacles’ – a second collection of isolated structures, nestled amongst bush. These, however, can only be seen from the air, and therefore on this tour!
per adult from
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- National Park fees
- Flight in fixed-wing airplane
- Entry/Admission - The Pinnacles Desert
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kookaburra Air, 4 Baron Way Perth, Western Australia, Jandakot, Cockburn, Western Australia 6164 Australia
Arrive at 7:15 for a quick safety briefing before departing on your flight!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The Pinnacles Desert, Pinnacles Dr, Cervantes WA 6511, Australia
Arrive at the coastal fishing town of Cervantes, where a short drive will get you to the bizarre Pinnacles Desert.
The ground tour of the Pinnacles will commence at 8:30
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: The Pinnacles Desert, Pinnacles Dr, Cervantes WA 6511, Australia
10:30 - Fly over the pinnacles on the way back to Perth. You'll even get to see the "dead pinnacles" which can only be seen from the air!
Arrive back at Kookaburra Air at 11:15
Departure Point :Kookaburra Air Perth, 4 Baron Way, Jandakot WA 6164, Australia
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants (0-2) are free, however cannot be guaranteed a seat. In that event, they are required to sit on a Guardian's lap.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Subject to favorable weather conditions.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.