Pipa Beach from Natal
Considered to be one of Brazil's ten most beautiful beaches, Pipa boasts stunning scenery and nature. Home to a portion of the Atlantic Rainforest and cliffs overlooking a chain of coves, Pipa has always attracted visitors from all over the world. Included is a stop at the beach of Madeira and the village of Pipa with free time for shopping and swimming. This natural scenery is a must see when visiting Natal!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport by air conditioned coach
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Madeiro Beach, Rn-003, Praia da Pipa, Tibau do Sul, State of Rio Grande do Norte 59178-000 Brazil
A very beautiful beach known as one of the best in Brazil. In it you will find some tents, basic structure and even people offering surfing lessons.
Note: Access to the beaches is made by stairs.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Avenida Baia dos Golfinhos, Praia da Pipa, Tibau do Sul, State of Rio Grande do Norte 59178-000 Brazil
One of the most beautiful and preserved beaches of Pipa, where you will have the chance to watch the dolphins swimming.
Access to this beach is not so simple and it is possible at low tide through the beaches on the sides.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chapadao Hill, Praia da Pipa, Tibau do Sul, State of Rio Grande do Norte Brazil
Chapadão is a big and colorful cliff between the beaches of Praia do Amor and Praia das Minas. The beach below the cliff is small and beautiful and is perfect if you want some tranquility and privacy.
The Chapadão beach is usually visited by people who come walking from Praia do Amor. The beach does not offer any infrastructure but is nevertheless a nice beach for just enjoying a great relaxing moment.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Amor Beach, Praia da Pipa, Tibau do Sul, State of Rio Grande do Norte Brazil
Check out tIt is among the most popular in the municipality of Tibau do Sul, being nearby the famous Pipa Beach. Who arrives here, usually comes attracted by the waves and parties. It is common to see many surfers around the region, as well as sport championships.his beautiful beach.
Despite the hustle and bustle of the sea at Praia do Amor, you can still swim at some points. This is because small natural pools are formed and these facilitate bathing, especially for those who do not know how to swim or do not want to face the strongest waves.
Do not forget to go to the cliffs to see the postcard of this lovely beach!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Praia Da Pipa, Praia da Pipa, Tibau do Sul, State of Rio Grande do Norte 59178-000 Brazil
Arriving in Pipa, the tourist will find an old fishing village transformed into a charming village, with good gastronomic, commerce and service infrastructure, but without losing the rusticity. There are many cool and colorful shops, handicrafts ranging from rustic to pop, cozy inns and hotels, and of course several inviting restaurants, bars and clubs. In each alley of the village of Pipa that leaves Avenida Dolphins Bay, an interesting discovery, such as a bistro, a cafe or a gallery!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please stay at the hotel lobby 10 minutes before scheduled pick up time. If your hotel is not listed, contact us so we can arrange the nearest pick up place.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required for the 'English Tour' option
- The following items are recommended: Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Swim Suit, Sandals, Towel, Hiking Boots or Tennis Shoes
- There is an optional tour of "Trenzinho das Falésias", which costs approximately R$ 10,00 BRL (Subject to change)
- This activity may be rescheduled for a next day or canceled, according to weather conditions and availability of the tour.
- Access to the beaches is through stairways.
- Most travelers can participate
- The beaches of Amor (Love) and Baia dos Golfinhos (the Bay of Dolphins) can be reached by walking when the tide is low.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Additional measures might be added to our list of procedures as we receive guidance from the local health and safety authorities and as more information becomes available. And some of these restrictions might be lifted at some point in the future if we are authorized to do so by local authorities
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.