Pipa Beach Tour - Leaving Natal
Semi-wild beach, distant about 100km from Natal. Stop at Enseada dos Golfinhos Beach, with access by a staircase of about 150 steps. Having the possibility of having a privileged view of the dolphins, which almost always present presence. A paradise where cliffs, dunes, coconut trees, ecological reserves, swimming pools and natural lookouts, the sea and its beauties put man in contact with nature. You can take a walk through the beaches adjacent to Pipa if the tide allows. At Praia da Pipa, on arrival, along the road you will find beaches with clear and warm water, huge coconut trees, swimming pools and natural viewpoints, imposing cliffs still covered by the Atlantic Forest, white sand dunes, coves and cliffs. Elected by Guia 4 Rodas as one of the 10 most beautiful beaches in Brazil. With all its charm and charm, from the beaches to the restaurants. A place where you can enjoy leisure, entertainment or simply rest and peace.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food, drinks and other Optional Tours that may exist on site.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Falesias de Cacimbinhas, Tibau do Sul, State of Rio Grande do Norte Brazil
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Amor Beach, Praia da Pipa, Tibau do Sul, State of Rio Grande do Norte Brazil
Beaches and Beautiful Landscapes.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Pipa Beach, Praia da Pipa, Tibau do Sul, State of Rio Grande do Norte 59178-000 Brazil
Vilarejo de Pipa and stop for Shopping.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Ponta Negra, Natal - RN, Brazil
2: Via Costeira, Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil
3: Praia do Meio, Natal - RN, Brazil
Traveler pickup is offered
We look for Hotels located in Ponta Negra, Via Costeira and Praia dos Artistas. For each hotel we have a specific timetable. It is important to inform the hotel at the time of purchase.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- For guides in a language other than Portuguese, check values.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.