Piraeus Shore Excursion: ALL INCLUSIVE Skip-the-Lines Athens sightseeing Tour
This is the best way to visit Athens! No more wasting time on your shore excursion waiting in long lines. Simply breeze past the crowds at the ticket office as admission will have previously been arranged.
Come aboard this adventure to Athens. Admire the Acropolis, the revered landmark which still dominates over the city. Stroll through the ruins of the Agora and the streets of Panepistimiou and Stadiou. Stop at the Panathenaic Stadium where the first Olympic Games were held. Continue up to Lycabettus Hill, then past the Parliament House, the Catholic Cathedral, the Athenian Trilogy, the Arch of Hadrian and the temple of Olympic Zeus. Take a break at the Syntagma Square to witness the Changing of the Presidential Guards.
Enjoy your free time in the district of Plaka, ideal for shopping and tasting the local cuisine.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- private tour
- Round trip transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned van
- Live commentary on board
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis
What's excluded :
- Guided tour within the Acropolis site by Certified Guide by the Greek Ministry of Tourism
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Port of Piraeus, Akti Miaouli 10, Piraeus 185 38 Greece
An ultimate city tour experience with onboard guidance & tickets of the Acropolis site from the port of Piraeus to the historical center of Athens; the birthplace of democracy and the philosophy of Socrates and Plato.
Stop At: Acropolis, via Dionysiou Areopagitou str., Athens 105 58 Greece
Experience Athens as a true insider!
On this half-day tour, you will have the opportunity to explore and discover the city treasures of the past and of the present hassle free as your tickets to the Acropolis site are included.
From Dionysiou Aeropagitou Str, walk up to the Acropolis site and see the principle buildings, such as the Propylaia, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion with the famous Caryatid Statues and the magnificent Parthenon.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Plaka, Athens 10556 Greece
Enjoy your free time in the district of Plaka - as the name itself reveals, "the old". It is the most beautiful district of the historical center, which is located nearby and ideal for shopping and tasting the local cuisine.
At the ancient Greek Agora (marketplace), do your shopping as did the ancients, following in the footsteps of Socrates, before heading back to the port.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Panathenaic Stadium, Vassileos Konstantinou Avenue opposite the statue of Myron Discobolus, Athens 116 35 Greece
Upon arrival to Athens, you will stop at the marble Panathenaic Stadium that hosted the first modern Olympics in 1896; there you will be given time to take photos and feel like Olympic athletes!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Hellenic Parliament, Parliament Mansion, Athens GR-10021 Greece
Visualize the Roman aspect of Athens as you pass in front of The Hadrian Arch of Triumph and The Temple of Zeus.
Continue to all the ancient and modern hotspots of Athens. The Syntagma Square, in the heart of the city, hosts The Greek House of Parliament. In previous centuries, this was the Royal Palace, surrounded then and still today by the National Gardens.
• Also, a short stop for photos in front of The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and the Presidential Guards is a MUST! Wait a few minutes to see the changing of the guards, truly an impressive custom.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: The Academy of Athens, 28 Panepistimiou Avenue, Athens 106 79 Greece
Jump from the past to the present with the Catholic Cathedral and the famous Athenian Trilogy on Panepistimou str. consisted of The University of Law, The Academy of Science and The National Library; the masterpieces of the so-called Neoclassical movement.
Stop At: Plateia Syntagmatos, Leoforos Vassilissis Amalias, Athens 105 63 Greece
A short stop for photos in front of The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and the Presidential Guards is a MUST!
Wait a few minutes to see the changing of the guards, truly an impressive custom.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
At the exit of the terminal building - Details are provided closer to date of the tourSign - THE TRAVEL INSIDERSPorts
- Piraeus port, Pireas 185 38, Greece
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/1/2020 - 12/31/2020
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 09:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A copy of the passport is required for participants under 18 years old
- Infant seats are available on request if at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Senior pricing applies to travelers within the EU
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.