Piran Day Trip
Piran attracts many visitors from all over the world with its medieval charm on the tiny streets full of Venetian influence. Our first stop will be at one of the best view points of Piran - the Walls of Piran that have been the town’s quiet guardians since the 15th century. You will be able to see as far as Croatia and Italy, and if you are lucky, all the way to the Alps.
per adult from
What's included :
- English speaking guide
- Transfer from Koper
What's excluded :
- Different pickup / drop-off at your location in Koper
- Walls of Piran
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piran, Piran, Slovenian Istria, Slovenian Littoral Region
The picturesque old town of Piran.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you'd like us to pick you up on some other spot, please advise your pick-up location with your guide. You must know that additional or different pick-up is not included in the price.Ports
- Potniški terminal, Belveder 8-1, 6000 Koper - Capodistria, Slovenia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.