Pirate Ship Lunch Cruise (1.5hr)
The Pirate Ship is an open air vessel with telescopic masts to navigate the low bridges throughout the Mandurah Canal's and Estuary.
Lookout for canal homes, boats in the Marina and dolphins in the waterways, with some adult pirate humour along the way from our crew there's fun to be had and amazing sights to be seen.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Lunch - Adults will receive battered fish & chips and the children will receive chicken nuggets & chips. Infant tickets don't include food
- Restroom on board
- Sunscreen & pirate hats for use during the cruise
What's excluded :
- Soft drinks & water can be purchased aboard
- WiFi on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mandurah War Memorial, 11 Leighton Pl Halls Head, Mandurah, Western Australia 6210 Australia
The Mandurah Anzac War memorial is located at the entrance to the canals and we'll point it out as we sail past.
Pass By: Dolphin Quay, Via Dolphin Drive Off Ormsby Terrace Peel Region, Mandurah, Western Australia 6210 Australia
The cruise will go into the Mandurah Marina, known as Dolphin Quay, this is a great place to see dolphins and look at the amazing boats.
Departure Point :26 Mandurah Terrace, Mandurah WA 6210, Australia
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.