Pisa Airport to Florence Private Transfer
Travel from Pisa Airport to your centrally located Florence Hotel in the luxury of a private vehicle. Transfer services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
per adult from
90 to 110 minutes
What's included :
- Meet and assist
- One-way private transfer
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Surcharges may apply for flights delayed more than 1 hour (without notice)
- This is a private transfer for:
• 1 to 2 people (Mercedes Benz)
• 3 to 8 people (Mercedes Sprinter or Mercedes Viano Minivan). When making a booking, you will need to advise your flight details and your Florence accommodation details. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver.
It's that easy!
At time of booking, you are kindly requested to include the following flight and hotel details in the "Special Requirements" box:
• Flight Number
• Departing City / Arrival City
• Arrival Time
• Full Hotel Name and Address
Price is per person, based on max. 2 passengers per car / max. 8 passengers per minivan.
Departure Point :
Departure Point: After you have collected your luggage, the driver will meet you at the Arrivals Hall located outside the Customs Area. The driver will be holding a sheet with the Lead Passenger's name. Dates: Daily
OtherPisa International Airport, Piazzale D'ascanio, 1, 56121 Pisa PI, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Airport-Florence (Night time) 4/1/2019 - 10/31/2021
Airport-Florence (Day time) 4/1/2019 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 01:00 AM - 08:00 AM
08:00 PM - 11:30 PM
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Florence, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- The brand of vehicle used will vary
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Child seats are available if requested at the time of booking (subject to availability)
- Price is per person, based on 8 adults per car/vehicle.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Barocchi Srl scrupulously respects the Covid-19 anti-contagion provisions to guarantee health and safety of passengers and drivers. Vehicles are constantly sanitized. Drivers’ health conditions are constantly controlled; drivers always wear a mask. Face masks required for travellers on board.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.