Pisa and Lucca Tour from Florence with the Leaning Tower Skip the Line access
Enjoy the Italian jewels of Pisa and Lucca on a day trip leaving from Florence. Make a beeline for Pisa first, appreciating the great square of Piazza dei Miracoli while your local guide explains the notable structures around you. See the Baptistery, the Duomo and the city's most notorious fascination and visit the Leaning Tower of Pisa with the privileged skip-the-line access.
Later in the day you'll proceed to the city of Lucca, one of the lesser-known gems of Tuscany where you'll explore freely before going back in Florence.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Guided tour in Pisa
- Entry/Admission - Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Leaning Tower of Pisa, Piazza del Duomo Piazza dei Miracoli, 56126, Pisa Italy
Pisa and Lucca are two of the most beautiful towns in Tuscany and are not to be missed if you are visiting the area. You will immerse yourself in the history and local life of the two urban areas that are shut in nearness, yet altogether different in identity. An enchanting Tuscan scene will be the casing to your day.
You will discover Pisa along the street that prompts the drift from Florence.
Make the most of your visit with the skip the-line ticket to the Leaning Tower.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Piazza dei Miracoli, Piazza del Duomo, 56126, Pisa Italy
Our guide will show you the most vital squares and landmarks in Pisa: the popular Piazza dei Miracoli, the Cemetery and the Cathedral.
Stop At: Lucca's Duomo (Cattedrale di San Martino), Piazza San Martino, Lucca Italy
A while later the visit proceeds to Lucca, where you will have leisure time. It is a particular city of craftsmanship and Renaissance style encompassed by dividers hindered by excellent entryways and defenses. First you will take a lovely stroll individually along an area of the town dividers and appreciate wonderful perspectives over the rooftops, alley's, house-towers, places of worship and great respectable palazzos. At that point you will be directed to the old town focus to see Piazza Anfiteatro, Guinigi tower, St. Martin's Cathedral and the commonplace road of old fashioned shops. End the day with a charming ride back to Florence.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please leave your address when you book, we will pick up you if you are located anywhere in the downtown area in Florence.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please provide KIDS AGES at time of booking (kids younger than 8 year will not be allowed to climb the Leaning Tower but are welcome to join the tour)
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.