PISCO MOUNTAIN 5752 mts
We are a company with many years of experience. that will make your vacation an unforgettable experience
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This mountain is perfect for acclimatization and is easy to climb towards the summit, along the west ridge its normal route. From its summit you will be able to see a large part of the Cordillera Blanca, the Huandoy, the Huascaran, the Chopicalqui, the Hualcan, the Contrahierbas, the Yanapaccha, the Chacraraju, the Piramide Garcilaso, the Caraz and the impressive Alpamayo.
• Maximum Altitude of Nevado Pisco: 5,752 m. (Summit).
• Difficulty: Little Difficult.
• Duration: 3 days / 2 nights.
• Recommended season: May - September.
• Location: Cordillera Blanca - Peru.
• Expedition Temperature: On the Day + 13 ° C to + 23 ° C.
Overnight CM –05 ° C to -2 ° C. - At the Summit -10 ° C.
1 DAY: Huaraz City 3,100 meters - Yungay City 2,500 meters - Camp. Cebollapampa 3,900 mts - Camp. Base of Pisco 4,665 meters - (3 h. Walk and 3 h. Of transport).
Departure from the city of Huaraz at 5:00 am. Heading north from the city of Huaraz, going through the Callejón de Huaylas to the city of Yungay, taking the detour towards the Llanganuco valley where we will visit the Chinancocha and Orcuncocha lagoons to the place called Cebollapampa 3,900 m. Here we will take the service of the muleteer and the burritos for the transfer of the logistical material to the base camp of the snowy Pisco 4665 m. where we will spend the night
DAY 2: Camp. Pisco Base 4,665 mts - Pisco Summit 5,752 mts - Camp. Base 4,665 mts - (11 h. Of ascent and descent).
Departure at 1:00 am. After breakfast we will begin to enlist all the climbing equipment to leave for the Pisco summit 5752 m, crossing the moraine for 3 hours and entering the glacier heading for the summit for 4 hours on the way from the summit we will observe more than 10 mountains 6 thousand meters high including the gigantic Huascaran 6768 m. Then we will return to the camp by the same route to spend the night.
DAY 3: Camp. Base of Pisco - Cebollapampa 3,900 meters - (return to Huaraz) (3 hours of walking and 3 hours of transportation).
After breakfast we will pick up the camp to return to the place called Cebollapampa where the bus will be waiting to return to the city of Huaraz where we will finish the expedition.
Departure Point :
Travelers can send their location and hotel name to pick them up
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :CORDILLERA BLANCA SUMMIT, 2do Piso Oficina 01, Av. Mariscal Toribio de Luzuriaga 574, Huaraz 02000, Peru
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.